I am a 11 months--that means next month I will be one year old! WOW! Here are some things I do now. I like to take one long nap each day (usually about 2 1/2 -3 hours) around 11 am. Sometimes, I might take another quick nap at 4pm, but only if I have had a very busy day! I need to get in at least 8 hours of playing each day (its a full time job!). I eat 3 meals a day and have about 4 bottles. I love drinking water from my sippy cup--it so much fun! I don't like to wear socks, and if Mommy insists that I wear them because my feet are always so cold, I quickly take them off and hide them in either my Baby Gund play castle or Little Tykes Learning Van. If I am lucky, Buddy finds them before Mommy and Daddy and chews them until they are no longer recognizable. When I am asked what happened to my socks, I say that they just fell off. I cry when Daddy leaves for work in the morning and I shake with joy when I hear the front door open when he gets home at night. I love to read books (and eat them too!).
Here I am clapping. When I clap, my right hand taps the front of my left hand--I am learning how to turn my left hand around so I clap with my palms!
Here I am reading my books. Notice that I got one sock off--I think Buddy is chewing on it in the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment