Thursday, January 25, 2007

Food

I told Mommy and Daddy that I wanted to try some grown up food for dinner instead of my baby food--so the other night I tried chicken, stuffing and cranberry sauce! So good! I have decided I like meat now--in little pieces, not mushed up. The stuffing was great--Stove Top is the best! Last night I had pasta and meatballs. Yum yum yum! Daddy said that next year, I can come with him to his Saturday morning practices for his basketball team and on the way there we will get bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches--I am so excited! All I have to say about grown up food is Mmm Mmm good!

Here are some pictures of what I have done in the past few days...

I helped Mommy make brownies the other morning. I love baking!





Here I am reading my book about bath time. Sshhh...don't tell anyone its upside down!



I have also started to clap hands. When someone says, "Anna clap hands!" I clap! I haven't gotten a picture yet--but I'll keep trying!

No comments: