Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Last night was Christmas Eve--we read the story "The Night Before Christmas" at bedtime--it was great! Then we put a plate of cookies and carrots along with a glass of milk on the table for Santa. I hope he got to them before Buddy figured out they were on the table! I went to bed early because I had heard that Santa only comes when you are sleeping and I wanted to give him plenty of time to make a stop at our house! I woke up bright and early this morning because I was so excited! Santa must have come because my stocking was filled and there were presents under the tree! I had so much fun opening my stocking and finding all the goodies in it. Buddy also opened his stocking at the same time. He got a new squeak toy--a duck with a Santa hat on it! Here are some pictures of us on Christmas morning! Merry Christmas everyone!

Discovering what was under the tree

Checking out what Santa brought

My new Christmas outfit

I loved my first Christmas!

No comments: