Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Anna Rose!

Dear Anna Rose,

Five years ago today, at 3:53am, you decided it was time to introduce yourself...

From the moment we saw you, we were smitten. You had Daddy wrapped around your little finger within minutes.
Two days later, we took you home during your first snowstorm. We made sure you were all bundled up to venture outside.

We admit, the first few weeks at home were tough...
Were you ever this tiny?
Or this sleepy?

With each passing day, your beautiful personality shines through...

We are not sure if you will be...
a train conductor,
a celebrity stylist,
a mommy,
a singer,
an explorer,
or a world cup soccer player,
but we know that you will find joy in all you do.
Thank you for showing us life through your eyes.

Happy 5th Birthday to our Sweet Anna Rose! We love you more than you will ever know.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

P.S. We are still smitten.

1 comment:

The MessyBlessyMomma said...

Happy 5th Birthday Anna Rose. Five is a wonderful age, where you'll enlighten your parents even more. I was in awe of it last year. You were a beautiful baby as well as a beautiful girl. I am glad I reconnected with your wonderful mom and have been able to peek at your life through your blog and facebook. I pray this year brings you happiness, hope and you continue to be healthy. God Bless Anna Rose. Enjoy the day, rain or shine you bring light to others!