Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A trip to the dentist

I went to my first dentist appointment. I love going to the dentist! It was such a fun place!  I asked Mommy and Daddy if I could go back tomorrow!

When I walked into the dentist office, there was a sign with my name on it!

Then I discovered the Pac Man machine...I played until it was time for the appointment

I also checked out the books....


...and the fish tank!


Then it was time for my appointment. First, I met Dr. Scott and his assistant, the dental hygienist. I got to show them how I brush my teeth...

...and they taught me a few new tricks too!

Then I learned about the different tools they use to clean teeth.  Here I am testing out Mr. Thirsty.

Then I got comfy in the fun chair (and made sure baby was comfy too)...
...and then I got my teeth cleaned! They were very shiny when the cleaning was done!

No comments: