Friday, September 19, 2008

School!

Wednesday was my first day of school!  I was so excited for school--the night before while Daddy was tucking me into bed, I told him that "tomorrow Daddy go work, Nana go Anna's house with baby, and Mommy and Anna go school! " 

My teacher  is Miss Bunny.  She has a puppet who's a bunny and he pops out of a hat.  That was my favorite part of school.  There are 5 boys and 5 girls in my class.  We learned all about the color yellow--we had a yellow egg hunt, ate bananas (cause they are yellow!) for snacktime, and decorated our yellow school folders!  At the end of class, we each got a yellow balloon to take home!  The funny part is that I wore a yellow top to school and didn't know that we were learning about the color yellow!

I love school. Can't wait for next week!


Here is my folder that I decorated...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I wanted to say thanks for your comment on my blog! I also wanted to tell you how cute your little girl is!!!!

Kristen said...

She looks like she is 5! How is it that just holding a folder or a backpack makes our sweet little ones grow up about 3 years?!