Monday, February 11, 2008

ELMO

I have a new friend, his name is Elmo. I met him while watching Sesame Street and it was love at first sight. I call him Emmo. Every other word out of my mouth all day is Emmo (the other word is num-num, which means food). Daddy gave me a present yesterday when he got home from basketball practice--it was an Elmo doll! I love it--he even kept me company last night as I was trying to go to sleep. And the first thing I said this morning when I woke up...Emmo!

Here I am receiving my Elmo doll from Daddy. I am holding a Mountain Dew bottle for Daddy--because I had to have a present for him too!

By the way--this is the cool way to wear your overalls--Mommy kept trying to fasten it and I kept saying "no no no".


Showing Elmo how my kitchen works
I LOVE ELMO!!

No comments: