This is a big wheel that I can spin around
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Playground
We discovered a new playground in town--its at the parks and rec center and its fabulous! We have gone a few times--one time with my friends Ben and Emma. They are older than I am, so they showed me all the big kids stuff. When I went by myself (with Mommy and Daddy of course!) I stayed on the baby playground. I love the slide and the tunnel that I can crawl through. It's my favorite place to go right now (well, Starbucks is a favorite too!)
Crawling through the tunnel
I found out after this picture was taken that I can climb through this thing and then make Mommy climb through it too!
I love the slide!
I love the slide so much that I had to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anna,
That looks like so much fun! Can we go there together sometime? I am counting down the days until cousins camp! We will have so much fun!
Owen
Post a Comment