Friday, May 25, 2007

15 months

On Monday I turn 15 months. I went to the doctor today for my checkup. I weigh 21 lbs 8 oz and I'm 31 inches tall.

Here are some fun facts about myself at 15 months: I am walking everywhere now except for when I fall down and can't get back up, then I crawl! I love cheese and could eat it all day. I ask for Dada all day long and I'm convinced that he is in the house across the street and not really at work. I love dogs and start panting whenever I see one. I also do the same when I see the bunnies and gerbils at the pet store. When I really, really want something I say Anna in a very loud voice. I would rather spend all day at the playground then sleep. When I need my diaper changed I walk down the hallway into my room and point at my changing table. I try to fight off my naps for as long as I can, but sometimes I just have to give in. I like playing with empty boxes instead of all my other toys. I have learned how to take things out of the trash (Mommy loves that one!). I have 2 more teeth cutting through on the bottom and hopefully these will be the last ones until my second year molars. I don't like wearing bows in my hair, even if I do look adorable. I would prefer never to wear socks and shoes again. I like going for walks in my stroller. I love going to Starbucks for the lemon loaf.

Someday I will make a great big sister--look how carefully I hold my baby doll!

No comments: