Thursday, March 01, 2007

More Birthday celebration...


When Daddy got home from school yesterday, we opened my presents! I got stacking boxes and a bottle of bubbles! I tried bubbles at a gym class I attended, and I fell in love with them. Now I have my own bottle! My big gift was a tunnel. I love to crawl through it. I was a little unsure of the tunnel at first, but now I crawl back and forth over and over and over again. Its great! We went to Chucks for a special 1st birthday dinner and the waiter sang Happy Birthday to me! It was so exciting! I tried ice cream, but just like my Daddy, I thought it was too cold! What a wonderful day!


Opening presents...

Trying to figure out where the bubbles go when they hit the ground...


Crawling through the tunnel

My cake


Daddy, Mommy and I (and my favorite gift--the ribbon!)

No comments: