
I went to visit Auntie Mia on Friday, who has a pony! The pony's name is Lizzie and she is all brown. Guess what I got to do!--I got to pet Lizzie! It was great! I just love ponies! Besides working on my crawling, I decided to try out this whole standing thing that I have been hearing so much about. I pulled myself to a standing position last night and I really enjoyed it! I've noticed that people wave to me a lot and I realized that I am supposed to wave back. Sometimes, I find it so exciting that I get both hands waving at the same time!

I've got two more teeth coming through on the top. These don't hurt as much as my bottom two teeth did--which makes me (and my Mommy and Daddy) very happy! With my new teeth, I tried out some Zweibeck toast. Boy is that stuff great! It keeps me entertained for quite a while. Maybe soon my parents will finally give me a steak to chew on. I keep asking for one, but they keep giving me mushy peas and carrots...I'll keep asking though!

I've decided that sleeping in one position (usually on my tummy, with my knees curled under me so my bum is up in the air) gets boring, so I have been trying out some new ways to sleep. In this picture, I am pretending that I am a monkey.

As I said before, this has been a very busy week for me!
1 comment:
Anna Rose,
I am so impressed with your new skills! We have to get together soon so that you can teach me some of them! I am especially interested in learning to stand up in my pack n' play and crawling. I miss you! I am glad you have a blog too - we can talk to each other through our blogs :)
Love, Owen
Post a Comment