Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A typical day in the life of Anna Rose...

I get up between 6-7am. (sometimes earlier--I like to keep my parents guessing!). A half hour after I wake up, I have a bottle and them oatmeal and fruit for breakfast. I play for about 2 hours, and then take a well deserved nap, which usually lasts about 1 1/2-2 hours. When I wake up from my nap, I have another bottle. Then I either play, go for walks, or run errands with Mommy and Grandmama. Around 1:30pm, I have another bottle and lunch--usually rice cereal with fruit. I am exhausted by 2pm and need another nap, until about 4pm. At 4:30, I am ready for another bottle. My dinner is served by 5:30--this time I have veggies with my rice cereal. After dinner is playtime until 7pm, which is bathtime. Then I get changed into comfy fleece PJs and have my last bottle of the day. After my bottle, I read stories with Mommy and Daddy and I am in dreamland by 7:30pm.

As you can tell, I have a busy day of eating and sleeping--with some playtime squeezed in. But, the great thing about this schedule is that I can change at any time on any day--and I don't tell anyone in advance that I am planning on changing it. This way, it reminds everyone that my schedule is their schedule! Here are some fun pictures of what I do during the day.




No comments: