Monday, November 27, 2006

Turkey Time


I celebrated my first Thanksgiving! I started the day by watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. My parents told me it was one of the greatest things on earth--and it was! Here is a picture of me watching the parade. In the afternoon we headed over to Grandmama's and Granddad's house for turkey dinner. Aunt Karen, Uncle Simon, Aunt Lavi, Rishi and Leela came too! I tried some turkey, but I think I prefer my rice cereal. On Saturday, Auntie Karen, Grandmama, Mommy and I went to watch Daddy coach his high school basketball team. I love basketball games--there is so much to see! I also tried out some more new food during the past few days--mashed potatoes and cottage cheese. I have decided NOT to add them to my list of favorite foods. But I did discover this great thing called American cheese--I think I like it almost as much as applesauce! Mommy said we are going to try yogurt soon--I'll let you know what I think of it!

No comments: